COVID-19 Safety Update
COVID-19 UPDATE – In-person appointments are available again as we have officially received the green light by the government of Ontario to reopen our clinic. We have been preparing behind the scenes for this directive, and are ready to care for you in the safest way possible. There are new safety precautions and pre-screening in place.
Virtual appointments are still available but we are now able to provide physiotherapy, athletic therapy, massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture/traditional Chinese medicine treatments in-person as well.
To book an in-person or virtual appointment, contact us at (905) 336-3340 or email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We are excited to see you and get back to the new normal!
Please review our new safety precautions below:
- Plexiglass at reception.
- Pre-screening and in-person screening on arrival to the clinic before each appointment.
- Removal of the waiting room: clients will call reception on arrival, then wait in their cars for a call to enter the clinic as to reduce overcrowding in the waiting room.
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations with instructional signage.
- Essential visitors only (guardian for a child if deemed necessary, caregiver if a client requires physical assistance).
- Social distancing between clients in the treatment area.
- Surfaces and equipment used during treatment will be disinfected after each use.
- All common areas cleaned multiple times daily.
- Masks required for staff and clients. Please bring your own mask (no specific level required), or you will be provided with one for $1.